For those of you on Twitter who try to engage in a meaningful discussion with Joe Cienkowski, you know how difficult it can be sometimes. He has an annoying habit of refusing to answer difficult questions that are relevant to the discussion at hand. Sometimes he will just ignore the question, hoping it will just go away. Sometimes he will use the straw man approach, rephrasing your question such the the intent is changed and in the process, giving an answer totally unrelated to the original question. Sometimes he will give a flippant answer and fully expect you to be satisfied with his answer to your question.
Joe Cienkowski: The questions he refuses to answer on Twitter
Here is a list of questions I have personally asked Joe Cienkowski on Twitter. Most of these have been asked multiple times with no effort by Joe to provide ANY answer, let alone a half-ass flippant one.
- Where did you receive your education on the topics you discuss?
- What evidence do you have that President Obama is a Communist?
- What evidence do you have that President Obama is a Muslim?
- What evidence do you have that President Obama is a Marxist?
- What evidence do you have that President Obama hates Israel?
- What evidence do you have that President Obama hates Jesus?
- What evidence do you have that “evolution cannot possibly be true”? Joe Cienkowski uses this one on almost a daily basis but then goes into hiding when you press him for specifics.
- When is your new book coming out? Joe Cienkowski always claims that he will provide evidence that “proves creationism” in his “new book” but then has a different answer every time he is asked when said book is coming out.
- What do you do for a living? This seems like it would be a simple, very straightforward question for Joe Cienkowski to answer, but alas, he never does. Is it possible that he receives public assistance of some kind and therefore is a beneficiary of the “socialism” he decries on a continual basis? I don’t know…this is just one possibility.
- What evidence do you have that atheists are morally deficient?
- Why do you insist on saying that your claims are the “clear truth” but refuse to provide facts to support this claim? One of the common tactics Joe Cienkowski uses on Twitter is to say something is “clearly true” in an attempt to excuse him from providing evidence. The more outrageous his claim is, the more likely he is to pull the “clearly true” card.
- If you have absolute proof that creationism is true, why do you market your “Is Jesus God booklets” instead of getting your work peer-reviewed and collecting a Nobel Prize?
- Why is your website down?
- If you have such important information such as the absolute proof of creationism, why have you never even posted it on your website?
- Did your website contain such a high level of utter bullshit that it wasn’t even worth the ten dollars a year that it costs to keep the domain name registered?
- If President Obama sucks so bad, why are YOU not running for President in 2016?
- Really Joe, when is your book (or what you now are calling a “project”) coming out? It really would make an awesome addition to the comedy section of the Secular Reading List.
- If evolution is not real (as you claim all the time) and humanity came from the incestuous fuckfest between Adam and Eve’s decedents, why are there Black people, White people, and Asian people?
It seems that I am not the only one who has issues with Joe Cienkowski‘s bullshit. Below is one of MANY videos one can find online concerning his claims.
The video above is from YouTube user “MovingToMontana,” who can be followed on Twitter here and also has a website where he discusses Joe Cienkowski, along with other winners such as Sye ten Bruggencate and Eric Hovind.
Are you there, Joe Cienkowski?
If Joe decides to answer (legitimately answer…not provide more bullshit) any of the questions above, I will GLADLY provide his answer on this page. Based on my previous dealings with Joe Cienkowski, I am not holding my breath on this one.
Have YOU dealt with Joe Cienkowski on Twitter before?
If so, there is no doubt that some of your questions have been blown off as well. Using the box below, add YOUR questions that Joe Cienkowski refuses to answer and I will add to to my list above.
A user on Twitter named @hackenslash had proposed their own set of questions for Joe Cienkowski. Since Joe tries to make everyone think he is scientifically literate (although everyone knows he is a fucking idiot), these questions are scientific in nature, in the field of thermodynamics to be specific. Here they are:
- What defines a thermodynamic system?
- What is entropy?
- Which is more ordered, a snowflake or a drop of water?
- Which of them has lower entropy?
- What’s an adiabatic boundary?
- What’s a Carnot cycle?
Like me, @hackenslash invites any additional questions. Be sure to check out their website here.